RAISING PROSTATE CANCER AWARENESS
Prostage Cancer Community Morning
A/Prof Troy Gianduzzo with key messages being:
- Increased understanding of prostate cancer
- early detection of prostate cancer saves lives, and
- more treatments are becoming available.
Speakers also included:
- A/Prof Troy Gianduzzo (specialist prostate cancer urologist)
- A/Prof David Wong (radiologist)
- Dr James McKean (radiation oncologist)
- Dr Michael Gillman (men's health physician)
- Rachel Oxford (prostate specialist nurse)
- Siobhan Burgess (psychologist)
- Brooke Brown.
Information Event presented held at Wesley Hospital Sat 17th Nov 2018
When To See A Doctor
If you have concerns about your health and in particular your prostate it is better to see a doctor and have them address your concerns early than to risk Prostate Cancer going undetected.
If you are experiencing any symptoms that may require further investigation, we would advise that you see your general practitioner and possibly obtain a referral to see A/Prof Troy Gianduzzo
Dr Gianduzzo can offer specialised help, advice on a possible diagnosis, further investigations and a range of suitable treatments. Contact his rooms atwww.troygianduzzo.com.au